12.23.2012

Never coming back

Once again you let me go,
Just when I needed you most,
Was it me? Did I go wrong?
Or is it you? Do you care at all?

I’m going to turn my cell phone off,
I don’t want you to call me_ anymore,
If you once cared, now it’s all gone,
I don’t blame you, but it’s so wrong.

‘Cause it hurts, yeah it hurts,
And it never goes, no, it always shows, oh,
At my worst, you forget,
That I’m here alone, fighting on my own, oh.

Well let- me tell- you something…

If you don’t want me, I don’t want you,
If you don’t need me, then I don’t need you,
You say you love me but disappear though,
 Next time you call me, I’m going to say no!

[Solo]

‘Cause if you don’t want me, then I don’t want you,
And if you don’t need me, I’m fine, who needs you?
You say you love me, but disappear though,
Next time you call me, I may be long gone.

‘Cause it hurts, yes it hurts,
And it feels so wrong to be all alone,
We were friends, yet you jerks
Are too busy leaving me on my own.

Well let- me tell- you something…

If you don’t want me, then I don’t want you,
If you don’t need me, well then who needs you?
You say you want me, but you’re never there!
Oh no, you’re never there!

I don’t want to cause you trouble,
I don’t want you to feel bad,
But you took for granted what I gave you,
And now I’m never coming back.
Oh no, I’m never coming back.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

Gracias por dedicar tu tiempo en dejarme un mensaje, querido transeúnte.
Atte:
-C.