5.09.2012

The Storm

I saw you smile, looked in my eyes,
as I walked by, into the car,
whispered goodbye, as I drove into the rain


I remember all the tears, all the fights, the pain beneath your eyes.


I said I'd love you, 'till the end,
we weren't soul mates, we made mistakes,
I drove into the storm, to run away from all the mistakes  that, I made.


I saw you smile, for one last time,
we fell apart, our time was up,
you threw the dice, as i drove into the storm.


We got used to giving in, letting go, we should have fought for us.


The rain was piercing, like a blade,
the wind was blowing in my face,
I drove into the storm, to run away from all the mistakes that, I made.


You know I tried, to make it right,
my number was out, my time had come,
I gave into the storm, to run away from all the mistakes that I made in life.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

Gracias por dedicar tu tiempo en dejarme un mensaje, querido transeúnte.
Atte:
-C.